So this science year has been the most active I've ever been in a course outside of school. To be honest, I'm really exhausted.
Every time I hear Global Warming, I think "Climate Change buddy."
Every time I hear What I can do? I think "While you're asking that, turn off your lights."
Every time I see someone throw a can into the garbage I pick a can out of one.
And every time someone says whats the point? I point at them.
Because the whole reason i'm even involved isnt because I love the environment and hug every tree I see. It's because I know that what I do now, no matter how small effects what happens later on and I would like to leave this earth knowing my conscience is clean of any Global harm.
My group, we basically tought ourselves and anyone we came in contact with. Our class, we basically tought ourselves and the whole of Vancouver. I feel really confident with what our year did. As for my group, our progress is the reason I'm even confident enough to say I'm making a difference. Without them I wouldn't have gone to Montreal because I would've seen this as just another project.
I'm glad this is all over, but sad that it happened so quickly.
Hopefully everyone understands how much this project really means outside of just the average marks.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment