Monday, April 7, 2008

We're Almost Done

So we just ended the night. It was my birthday and the longest painful day of the training
We had no David Suzuki today, no Al Gore. We didnt even have the Comedy Night to follow. It was a long 11 hour day with people who talked about the buisness stuff, while I tried so hard not to fall asleep.
I honestly didnt see the point in today. I mean yes they sang happy birthday to me, and Ralph got me a slice of Cake with a Candle but I just felt like the training was over. I felt like it was time to go home.
All I wanted was to sleep in my bed and walk my dog, annoy my little brother, text my older brothers every few minutes when i'm bored, and even just read a book while watching stupid Big Brother with my mom.
I love Montreal, dhands down an amazingly rich city. Very different style from Vancouver. Feels a bit like a grungy version of Amsterdam without the canals.
But I feel slightly overwhelmed by all the information i've taken in these past few days. As well as I spent an hour when I was really hungry doing some self-birthday shopping.
The funny part about today was, instead of maintaining our high dining experience I chose Sushi and we ate and talked about our families and got back to the hotel about 12.
Tomorrow Ralph and I will be running out at 10 to buy the clothing we put on hold, quickly visit Saint Cathrines and Saint Denis.

Goodnight

No comments: