It was such an early start.. I cant even believe how easily I woke up and grabbed all my stuff and checked it all twice.
I mean, Ralph and I had to be at YVR by 7 in the morning. Meaning we both had to wake up at 5:30 to leave by 6:20.
We arrived right on time, and low and behold... Mr. Mcguire and Ms. Sorocan were late by 10 minutes.
It was okay, gave Ralph and I lots of picture time.
We checked our bags in, said goodbye to our moms and we were off.
We were like little grade 7 school girls, really excited but too "mature" to show it.
The plane was long and yet too short for what we were going for.
My seat was on the other side of the aisle and I need to be by a window or I get sick. So this guy who was with all his friends for a stag offered to switch seats with me. So I was in the midst of guys ranging from 21 to 30. It was pretty chill, one of them let me watch a movie with him and the other bought me pop. While a few others tried to keep me laughing. It was a really good plane ride because I was so worried I'd be bored without Ralph.
Me and him even got up and took pictures with random people and the pilot took a picture with me ^_^
When we arrived in Montreal, we grabbed a taxi arrived at the Hyatt. Once here, we got into our rooms and then decided to go eat out. So Ralph and I chose Pied De Couchon(Pigs feet). It was this restaurant that we had seen featured on TV. They were known for their Fois Gras. Not that I would order that, but Ralph did.
After stuffing ourselves with Medium-rare Steak, Poutine, Fois Gras burger, Fois Gras Poutine, and other food. We walked through Montreal and returned to settle in for a day of shopping and then training.
Naturally I cant sleep, so I'm on here and on MSN talking to my friends and family. Everyone I miss.
Good Night!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment