Yesterday Taline, Mel, Aiko, Alex, Ramij, Ralph, Martin and I went to Innovative Interactions. It was day of motivational talks and networking by/with young adults and entreprenuers bettering their global community. We also presented what we were doing as a class. Martin, Ralph, Ramij and I talked about each groups goal and progress. We presented it to a group of students, VSB staff and other important people. It was kind of nerve wracking because we really were still in the midst of learning about our topics so when we were talking we werent sure if any of it was about to change or even 100% accurate. But its okay, I feel that that whole day was a really good experience and I got to meet a lot of like-minded people. I even joined the website takingitglobal, which the founder of, spoke to us about. He had started it at the same age as us. Towards the end however, I felt it was more catered to the adults and parents there. Especially with Ralph, Martin, Alex, Mel Taline and I all getting a fit of the giggles, the night was quite an interesting one.
Friday, March 14, 2008
A day at the Mariott
Yesterday Taline, Mel, Aiko, Alex, Ramij, Ralph, Martin and I went to Innovative Interactions. It was day of motivational talks and networking by/with young adults and entreprenuers bettering their global community. We also presented what we were doing as a class. Martin, Ralph, Ramij and I talked about each groups goal and progress. We presented it to a group of students, VSB staff and other important people. It was kind of nerve wracking because we really were still in the midst of learning about our topics so when we were talking we werent sure if any of it was about to change or even 100% accurate. But its okay, I feel that that whole day was a really good experience and I got to meet a lot of like-minded people. I even joined the website takingitglobal, which the founder of, spoke to us about. He had started it at the same age as us. Towards the end however, I felt it was more catered to the adults and parents there. Especially with Ralph, Martin, Alex, Mel Taline and I all getting a fit of the giggles, the night was quite an interesting one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment