Tonight was hilarious. Ralph and I got to go the Climate-Change Project Benefit. We were so excited because Russell Peters was hosting it with my husband George Strombo!! I couldn't stop laughing. The comedians were pretty good. Except for one guy who couldn't make anyone laugh. But the rest was amazing.
If you havent watched/seen Russell Peters, you havent lived. He's so freaking funny. Even when he doesnt have a script. The way he laughs is enough to make you start to giggle. It was a great way to end a 2nd day of training. Especially since today was the most intense and depressing because Al Gore broke down the presentation for us. I dont know why but everytime I see the pictures of the Polar Bears drowning and standing on 2 meters of ice i burst into tears. Maybe its because as a kid you never think "I may never get to see a live Polar Bear. They might be dead before my 21st birthday." You never think that they're something that could stop existing.
Thinking about it now, I guess that's why they did put the comedy tonight. To relieve it all.
Tomorrow's the last day of training.
Yay!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment